Job description / Role
Opportunity to join luxury property developer in Oman. The successful candidate will be responsible for the following:
• Perform complex financial and operational analysis to support short term and long range strategic plans and operating budgets.
• Develop presentations to management and the Board of Directors regarding the annual budget, monthly and quarterly actual to forecast analyses.
• Analysis of variances to budget/forecast for revenue/margin as well as operating expenses.
• Ensured timely preparation of MIS reports for top management on financial performance namely, cost control, credit control, profitability and KPI’s through stream line the reporting process across several functions.
• Coordinate short term cash forecasting processes.
• Analyze product costing and pricing
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance or a related field .
• Masters in Accounting or MBA is preferred.
• Professional certificates, e.g. CFA etc.
• Minimum 3 years of experience in the field.
• Good knowledge and experience in budget and cost control, Financial Reporting.
• Good knowledge in Financial modelling.
• Solid skill in Excel at Advance level includes VBA if possible
About the Company
CG Resourcing are a boutique recruitment company specialising in supplying mainly white collar professionals to the construction and engineering industry throughout the world. Our main center of operations are the Middle East and Africa regions although we also have experience of recruiting for Australasia, Russia, Western and Eastern Europe and throughout Asia. All CG Resourcing staff have over 15 years of experience of recruiting for the construction and engineering markets both in the UK and throughout the World so are true experts in their field!
We aim to work with our clients on a one to one basis so we can develop a unique understanding of their exact requirements, offering them a truly bespoke recruitment service that address's all of their requirements. Our service can be tailor made to cater for mass recruitment, campaigns, one off executive placements or multiple placements on large construction projects.
We are able to source candidates of any level and from any part of the world and are now the trusted recruitment partners of many industry leading construction organisations!
- Construction - build and civils
- Rail and metro.
- Bridges and building structures
- Highways and infrastructure
- Project Management.
- Health and Safety
- Planning and Project Controls
- Quantity Surveying, Contract Administration.
- Environmental and Geotechnical
- Facilities Management
- Human resources, finance and support services, Administration