Job description / Role
Gross salary: OMR 2000-2200 (base + housing + transport)
I’m searching for an experienced Financial Controller, an IFRS expert with strong team management experience for my client based in Oman.
Our client is targeting INDIAN Chartered Accountants. Salary: OMR 2000-2200 gross.
The role reports to the FD.
• Managing the large financial accounting team, including managers, supervisors and assistant accountants, and reporting to the FD;
• Ensuring the finance team is fully up to date with the latest IFRS
• Assuming overall responsibility of financial accounting function covering VAT, Tax, accounts payables, year end, balance sheet, fixed assets, petty cash, inventory management;
• Ensuring accurate and timely recording and completion of period end transactions, and ensuring that deadlines are met for reporting of interim and annual financial results to the stakeholders;
• Facilitating the smooth and timely completion of interim and annual audits;
• Identifying training needs for the team, exploring development opportunities and planning for succession;
OMR 2,000 to 2,200 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• CA Qualified accountant from India with 10-12 years PQE (aged around 35 yrs)
• Trained in Big 4 ideally, or certainly a top 10 firm
• Expert in IFRS
• Previous experience is essential at Finance Manager level
• Strong and assertive personality
We apologise that we cannot reply to everybody however we do guarantee that we look at every application. If you haven’t had a response from us within 7 days, you can assume you haven’t been successful on this occasion
About the Company
Inspire Selection is headquartered in Dubai and recruits across the Middle East region. We employ highly knowledgeable, professional consultants who are experts in connecting the right people with the right opportunities. Our reputation has been built upon our honesty, integrity and our ability to source candidates of the highest calibre right across our specialist sectors. As a result, we are recruitment partners to a wide spectrum of organisations - from leading blue chip companies to smaller, local businesses. Sectors we cover include HR, Administration, Finance & Accounting, Insurance, Legal, Sales & Marketing, IT, Oil/Gas/Energy, Engineering, Procurement, Manufacturing, Logistics & Supply Chain.