Job description / Role
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Responsible for look after the transport & maintenance operation of UIGC fleet
• Monitor the fleet utilization and maximize the fleet availability
• Enhancing the maintenance productivity to increase fleet performance to keep it running longer life
• Monitor the fleet & drivers productivity
• Track the preventive maintenance and ensure maintenance are carried out on time as per PM schedule
• Monitoring the consumption of tiers, battery, lubrication and spare parts
• Control the fleet expenditure as per the budgeted
• Monitoring the fuel consumption of the fleet and identify the ideal consume for each category
• Liaise with agency for parts arrangement and fleet repair
• Tracking the fleet records (daily deployment, user, running Km, expiry date, maintenance expenses and technical details etc.) and ensure data uploaded in system
• Registration renewal on time (Mulkia, Civil defense, PDO sticker, Driver license, Insurance, vehicle& driver gate pass)
• Liaise with hire agency for hire fleet when its required
• Review daily vehicle routine check list and journey plan
• Review the IVMS report and monitor the fleet movement
• Monitoring the ROP fines & take disciplinary action against the abuser
• Keep track day to day fleet status
• Disposal fleet which are not in good condition
• Ensure drivers awareness of Oman road traffic rules and follow up company HSE rules.
• Basic Operating knowledge of ERP system
• Good communication & motivational skills
• Problem solving skills
• Familiar with the Merchant gas business.
• Good knowledge in safety
• Honest, hardworking, willing to make efforts for self-actualization
• Flexibility in working shifts, including weekends and off-hours
• Ability to drive to a customer site and resolve an issue
• Good team player
• Proactive, energetic, aggressive to learn.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
• Driving license Preferable
• Minimum 3 years experience
About the Company
Air Products touches the lives of consumers around the globe in positive ways every day. With approximately 16,000 employees and operations in 50 countries, we serve customers across a wide range of industries, including refining, chemical, metals, electronics, manufacturing, and food and beverage. We supply a unique portfolio of atmospheric and process gases, equipment and services.
Founded in 1940, Air Products has built a reputation for its innovative culture, operational excellence and commitment to safety and the environment. Our passionate, talented and committed employees from diverse backgrounds are driven by Air Products’ higher purpose to create innovative solutions that benefit the environment, enhance sustainability and address the challenges facing customers, communities and the world.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Alpha Group (Alpha Flight Services UAE)