Job description / Role
We are looking for a top-notch Depot – Control Center Operations specialist that can join a unique opportunity to witness the growth of a fast-growing well-funded tech startup led by industry leaders based out of the UAE. Our Ops team is at the heart of the company, you will help launch and scale up the business across geographies.
What you will do
- Manage the depot and fleet activities on a daily basis
- Ensure the depot is up to the company HSE standards (have a good knowledge of the HSE standards, policies and ensure they are implemented and followed in the depot)
- Take full responsibility for the daily safety operations
- Manage the pool of drivers - assign tasks to them and follow up on completion, quality etc.
- Take full responsibility for the vehicle dispatch - planning & dispatching of drivers for deliveries
- Maintain the vehicle documentations (test certificates, validity of the licenses etc.)
- Monitor daily logs, schedules, and equipment availability
- Maintain the training records of the drivers
- Train & brief the drivers on Company HSE standards
- Coordinate with the Customer service team on feedback and suggestions for improvement
- Coordinate with the IT team on technical issues, improvements etc.
OMR 1,200 to 1,500 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
- 3+ years of related experience; some high-growth operations or startup experience is strongly preferred
- Proactive approach, creative mindset and ability to solve practical issues, with a data driven decision and sound business judgement
- Exceptional communication and organizational skills
- A “driver” personality - biased towards action - constantly pushing toward clarity and delivery
- Good Excel / data management skills
- Track record of successfully managing a team(s), with an interest in expanding management skills
- Self-motivated, independent and with strong organizational and time management skills
- BA/BS from top university
- Ability to multitask
- Driving license is a must
About the Company
We are a group of forward thinking people who look for life changing innovative ideas, solving real life issues and always trying to find solutions geared towards improving people’s lives for the better.
We are all about building tech startups with strong growth potential in the Middle East and beyond, priding ourselves in understanding and identifying the challenges of tomorrow. We focus on understanding consumer behavior throughout the tech life cycle with a clear aim at providing disruptive technologies working towards creating real value.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Fleet Operation Manager
Head of Logistics
Vehicle Warehouse Manager
TGC Consulting Middle East
Transportation Operations Manager
A Leading Trading Industrial Group in Qatar