Job description / Role
One of our client is a leading FM service provider based in Oman currently working on multiple FM contracts.
- They are looking for an Operations Manager having minimum 12-15 years experience out of which minimum 10 years with a Facilities Management company with 5 years working as Operations Manager who has been managing multiple FM contracts and huge manpower teams.
Reporting to the General Manager.
- Bachelors degree in Engineering - Ideally Mechanical or Electrical
- Minimum 15 years experience in total
- Minimum 10 years experience in Facilities Management and 4-5 years as Operations Manager.
- Should have worked with Facilities Management service provider.
- Understanding of FM contracts and required KPIs by the clients.
- Driving license is a must.
- Good communication skills.
- Should be fluent in English.
About the Company
Ignite is a specialist Construction and Property Recruitment Consultancy. We are experts in the Middle East and Asia markets which we service from our offices in the UAE and UK.
Our consultants operate in a niche market making them experts in their sector. This allows us to offer our clients and candidates expert market knowledge whilst building long term relationships.
We pride ourselves on recruiting Construction and Property staff of all levels and disciplines. We offer the same high quality service whether you are recruiting or seeking work from Engineer through to Company Director level.
Operations Director - Facility Management
A Leading Real Estate Company In Qatar
Dubai Parks and Resorts
Facilities Manager / Division Head / Unit Head
A Leading Group In The UAE
Senior Facilities Manager/Engineering Manager
Big Fish Recruitment