Job description / Role
• Transform the Organisation to a state-of-the-art digitized International Money Exchange House, including establishing extensive footprint in Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) region.
• Set up and implement Business, Marketing & Operational Strategies of the organization as per directions of the Board of Directors.
• Develop Annual Business Plan in line with the Long Term Sustainable and Profitable Business Goal and provide direction to set Branch-wise Business Targets and reviews Performance.
• Lead team to carry out smooth functioning of the company including Budgetary Plan and control and Treasury Operations Management.
• Lead team to explore business opportunities, conduct peer analysis, socio-economic analysis and submit proposals on branch opening/relocation/closure to Board and seek approval thereon.
• Manage relationship with key customers and oversee Marketing and Sales team has a robust Service Delivery Model in place.
• Attend different business meetings as representative of the Board of Directors and execute Business Agreements/MoUs.
• Maintain continuous liaison with the Regulatory Authorities as well as Central Bank of Oman and ensure submit all necessary Regulatory and Financial Reports to concerned Authority.
• Minimum of 10 years in the financial sector and atleast 5 years specifically in the money exchange sector.
• A bachelor's degree in finance, accounting, economics, or business administration is needed.
• Alternatively candidates with a master's degree, preferably in business administration, finance, accounting, or economics is also considered.
• Professional qualifications preferred;
• Chartered Financial Analyst, Certified Management Accountant,
• Chartered Financial Consultant, Financial Risk Manager, Certified Treasury Professional.
• Managerial, leadership, problem solving, communication, analysis, strategic thinking, mathematical proficiency, interpersonal skills.
About the Company
A leading company in Oman.
A Leading Company In Oman
Chief Executive Officer
Division Finance Manager
Robinson Faris Jones - Human Resources (RFJ-HR)