Job description / Role
Delivering solutions to a variety of businesses in the UAE and Oman, this leading Construction engineering firm specializing in support services and product Sales with a mission to achieve utmost customer satisfaction. They also operate an active investments and chemical manufacturing plant.
They are currently looking for a General Manager (Clinic and Salon) to be based in Oman.
Duties & Responsibilities
• Develop the company’s short- and long-term strategy. Plan, implement and direct the organization’s operational and financial function and performance.
• Analyze and make recommendations on the impact of long-range growth initiatives. Plan, execute and introduce new strategies to drive the growth and profitability of the Company.
• Evaluate company’s financial, operational, and sales and marketing structures to plan for continual improvements and to increase operating efficiencies.
• Develop and provide accurate analysis of budgets, reports, financial trends, and operational procedures to assist the team and update the Sponsors on the revenue and business growth.
• Create, improve, implement, and enforce policies and procedures that will improve operational and financial effectiveness of the company.
• Provide strategic input and leadership on decision making issues that affect the organization; specifically relating to the expansion of business, evaluation of potential vendors, acquisitions of brands or partnerships for new distribution channels related to beauty industry.
• Assess any potential risks to the company and ensure that it is monitored and minimized.
• Mentor and interact with members of staff at all levels to foster growth and encourage development among all members of staff.
• Maintain awareness of the competitive market landscape, expansion opportunities, industry developments etc.
Qualification & Requirements
• Bachelor’s degree or master's degree in a relevant discipline or MBA.
• Exposure of social media and marketing will be an advantage.
• Must have at least 15 years (for age of 38 years and above) with proven leadership record.
• Work experience – with good and reputed companies in beauty/cosmetic related industries.
• Exposure to Marketing and Sales (including digital marketing),
• Franchise/Product development for retail.
• Oman or other Gulf experience will be an added advantage.
• Passion for Cosmetic clinic and Saloon Business.
• Must have held leadership position for at least 3 years.
• IT skills are required for the job.
• Should display professional approach with impeccable integrity, dependability and strong sense and desire to work in a trust-based and team driven environment.
• Must have proven written and verbal communication skills along with ability to be a proactive leader and contributory member of a highly professional and motivated management team.
About the Company
Propel Consult delivers a service in step with the needs of both our client companies and candidates. Our ability to add value to all levels of recruitment stems from our wholehearted belief in providing a professional service to both parties. We have built relationships with many leading indigenous and mulitnational organisations throughout the Middle East and internationally in countries such as UAE, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Bahrain, Kuwait, Egypt and many more. Concentrating our resources has created 5 distinct specialist divisions:
- Banking & Finance
- Human Resources
- Oil & Gas
- Architecture & Engineering
General Manager - Facilities Management
General Manager - Company Formation
Supply Chain & Logistics Manager
Middle East Executive
Chief Executive Officer (CEO) - Diversified Holding Company
RTC-1 Employment Services