Job description / Role
General Manager - IT Solutions Business - Oman
We are recruiting for a General Manager for an IT business solutions company in Oman.
The company is a very reputable group with expertise in providing computer business services including network design, recovery, hardware and software installation; computers and computer peripherals, web hosting services and telecommunications equipment,
Duties & Responsibilities:
Responsible for all Sales Management, Customer Management, Relationship Management and Training Management, as well as manage administration of the business division, staff, revenue and profitability targets.
• Participate in company strategic planning and implement strategic goals and objectives.
• Implement programs that include marketing, sales, purchasing and distribution.
• Prepare budget and sales forecasts with Director.
• Review financial and operating reports.
• Manage the day-to-day activities, overseeing that work is accomplished by the managers and supervisors, and that it is consistent with corporate policies and objectives.
• Oversee that the inventory management is consistent with sales, cash flow and financial goals.
• Oversee sales, delivery, distribution, pricing, accounting and customer service.
• Conduct regular staff meetings,
• Resolve important customer complaints and service problems.
• Follow company policies and procedures.
• Develops and implements strategic marketing plans and sales plans and forecasts to achieve company objectives for products and services.
• Develops and manages sales/marketing operating budgets.
• Achieves satisfactory profit/loss ratio and market share in relation to preset standards and industry and economic trends.
• Directs sales forecasting activities and sets performance goals accordingly.
• Meets with key clients, assisting sales representative with maintaining relationships and negotiating and closing deals.
• Prepares periodic sales report showing sales volume, potential sales, and areas of proposed client base expansion.
• Reviews and analyse sales performances against programs, quotes and plans to determine effectiveness.
• Maintain general oversight and ensure accuracy of records including Inventory.
• Provide leadership and vision to the organization by assisting the Director and staff with the development of long-range and annual plans, and with the evaluation and reporting of progress on plans.
• Oversee preparation of an Annual Report summarizing progress on short and long-range plans.
• Competitive tax-free package
• Company car
OMR 3,000 to 4,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Accommodation, Car, Bonus, Allowances
Required Skills & Experience
• A minimum of five years management experience in IT Solutions or IT Services company
• Minimum 5 years planning and financial management.
• Degree qualified
• Competency in budgeting, financial management, forecasting and planning.
• Proven history of profit and loss management.
• Strong leadership, motivation and managerial skills.
About the Company
Inspire Selection is an award winning recruitment agency, headquartered in Dubai which recruits across the Middle East region. We employ highly knowledgeable, professional consultants who are experts in connecting the right people with the right opportunities. Our reputation has been built upon our honesty, integrity and our ability to source candidates of the highest calibre right across our specialist sectors. As a result, we are recruitment partners to a wide spectrum of organisations - from leading blue chip companies to smaller, local businesses. Sectors we cover include HR, Administration, Finance & Accounting, Legal, Sales & Marketing including Digital Marketing, IT, Oil/Gas/Energy, Engineering, Procurement, Manufacturing, Higher Education.