Job description / Role
General Practitioner / GP Doctor - Female - Muscat, Oman
A well-established medical center in Muscat, Oman is looking for a GP Doctor to join their highly professional on a full-time basis. The ideal candidate is an Iraqi female.
- Providing skilled health assessment, diagnosis, and treatment services (including contraception) to patients
- Ordering diagnostic tests as needed, checking and informing patients of results in a timely manner
- Referring patients appropriately to other providers if their needs exceed the range of care you are able to provide
- Consulting and collaborating with colleagues to provide optimal care
- Documenting all care provided and education/information given to patients within their health record, as per professional and company standards
- Providing care off-site (house calls) when this is in a patient's best interest or when this improves access for a group of patients (e.g. marae-based clinics).
- 2,200 to 2,800 USD tax-free per month
- Free accommodation
- Paid visa fees
- Paid dental license
- Possess a bachelor degree in medicine
- Minimum five years of relevant work experience post graduation
- Preferably from Iraq, but other nationalities will be considered
The ideal candidate is a people person, a team player, who is outgoing, energetic and positive with a willingness to learn and expand one's horizons.
About the Company
We are NOT just a recruitment agency. We are a PEOPLE'S Company. A team of dedicated professionals who believe in the well-being of the individual.
Cassia is a boutique healthcare recruitment company, offering high-value human resources to the growing demand of the Middle East medical industry. Our unique value proposition is based on placing highly qualified, experienced and well-prepared candidates from Western Nations into the rapidly expanding Middle Eastern healthcare market.