Job description / Role
• Inspecting and updating patients' charts.
• Diagnosing common ailments such as colds, flu, and diabetes.
• Administering medication topically, orally, and via intravenous or intramuscular injections.
• Prescribing apt medications and lifestyle alterations.
• Collecting fluid and tissue samples and sending these to laboratories for further testing.
• Referring patients to specialists for further testing and treatment, if needed.
• Creating and issuing invoices to private clients.
• Submitting claims on behalf of patients who have health insurance.
• Anticipating and responding to patients' wellness-related questions and concerns.
• MBBS with proven experience as a General Practitioner.
• Successful completion of a 3-year residency training program.
• Registration with an appropriate health professions board.
• Adherence to health and ethical codes, including when under duress.
• Attendance at medical conferences.
• Personable, supportive disposition.
• Strong ability to triage and multitask.
• Excellent administrative skills.
About the Company
Monarchjais is a complete Human Resources Consulting firm primarily operating from India with business tie-ups and affiliates in Saudi Arabia, UAE, Qatar, Australia & Canada; and offering a full range of HR Services. We work with our clients from varied industries across the regions and, committed to creating value to them through result focused Consulting Services and fully integrated Human Resources Solutions which are designed to accommodate the unique spectrum of our client's requirements and budgets.
Managing human resources is one of the most important aspects of any organization, yet it involves a multitude of complicated activities and tasks. And we have the complete expertise and well experienced professionals, capable of helping companies to simplify the complexity associated with transforming or re-designing the HR related activities and processes. And our team of consultants are highly capable to develop and implement simple, practical and yet powerful Human Resources Solutions that produce superior business results.
We believe in professionalism and establishing relationships of lasting mutual value with our clients, through our committed service. We have a strong ethos on working ethically, honestly and responsibly as well as providing our clients and candidates with a service that is second to none. Our progress of leaps and bounds in just couple of years with a specialized team of professionals and consultants have proved it in the market, and have built significant business and clientele across India, Middle East & Africa.