Job description / Role
Project: As part of its 2040 strategy to promote cultural and artistic innovations. A state-of-the-art centre for arts and culture is being built. Under one roof the centre will include facilities such as F&B outlets, cinema and art clubs.
We are hiring an ambitious and forward-thinking graduate project manager to join our established and growing team in Oman.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Reporting to the project manager and leadership team, supporting the strategy and delivery of a large education project.
• Assisting in the delivery of both project and programme management, learning the tools, systems and processes used to ensure successful delivery of construction projects, safely and to the client’s satisfaction.
• Maintaining that the highest standards of health and safety are considered a priority through all stages of the project, and it is a core value of Mace, all our people and the client organisations we support.
• Assisting in the project monitoring, contract administration and reporting of the project throughout its lifecycle.
• Assisting the project manager in monitoring and coordinating all key aspects of the project, including but not limited to, cost, value, risk, logistics, neighbour relations, safety, quality, M&E, design and environment.
• Ensuring close-out and practical completion schedules are completed and communicated in a timely manner to all necessary stakeholders.
• With a relevant degree qualification, you will take personal development seriously and be chartered or pursuing a similar level of professional qualification.
• You are digitally savvy, can build lasting client relationships and provide support to strong, motivated teams.
• You must have experience of programme or project management equating quality and value with the individual client and be hungry to grow your career and enjoy the opportunities Mace has to offer.
About the Company
Mace is an international consultancy and construction company that has delivered world class projects since 1990. Today we employ over 6,000 people across five global hubs in Europe, Middle East North Africa and India, North America, Asia Pacific and Sub-Saharan Africa.
Four simple values guide our behaviour in our pursuit of a better way; Safety first - going home safe and well, Client focus - deliver on our promise, Create opportunity - for our people to excel, Integrity - always doing the right thing. We aim to attract the best and brightest people, whatever their background, to bring new perspectives to some of the most complex and inspiring projects around the world.
We support our people who are aiming to achieve an academic or professional qualification that will help them develop personally and deliver to the highest standard for our clients. At Mace you can deepen your knowledge, expand your skills and define your own path.
Graduate Civil Engineer (Omani National)
A Leading Construction Company in the UAE
Civil Engineer - High Rise Structure
Distinguished Real Estate
Project Construction Manager
TRS Staffing Solutions
Project Manager - Construction
|Saudi Arabia||17 Jan|