Job description / Role
• Under the general supervision of Flight Safety Department.
• In-charge of reviewing Air Operator Certificate (initial/renewal) in accordance with ICAO requirements with the cooperation of flight operation inspectors.
• Review for approval /acceptance of the Ground Handling Manual of Airlines /Ground Handling operator.
• Review for approval /acceptance of the Operational Manual part D concerning the ground handling personal training.
• Provide Guidance and support regarding the Ground handling to the Director of Flight Safety Department.
• Provide guidance to the safety Director concerning Ground Handling Training organization.
• Inspect and audit the dangerous good area for AOC Ops Spec approval purpose and for safety oversight.
• Establishes a database questionnaire in accordance with ICAO and PACA regulatory requirements.
• Establishes procedure of the DG trainer and ground handling trainer
• Participate with the team of investigators incident /accident and to prepare the report in his matter.
• Certified ISAGO or IOSA IATA Auditor for Ground Operations.
• 6 Years of experience in the Aviation field in Dangerous Good and Ground handling field.
• Valid Dangerous Good / Ground handling trainer certificate.
• Fluent speaking and writing English (Arabic native speaking).
• Good skills in Microsoft windows.
About the Company
Globnet is a respected privately owned management consultancy that has been operating in Oman for several years and has built a strong network of contacts in the country at various levels in the public services sector.