Job description / Role
The scope of practice is focused on the assessment and treatment of out-patients, and in patients, with gynecological disorders and the management of pregnancy from ante natal to delivery and post-natal period with an emphasis on high risk pregnancies.
Core Duties & Responsibilities
• Collect, record, and maintain patient information, such as medical histories, reports, and examination results.
• Care for and treat women during prenatal, natal, and postnatal periods.
• Care for women during pregnancy and childbirth.
• Treat diseases of female organs.
• Treat chronic diseases or disorders.
• Prescribe or administer therapy, medication, and other specialized care to treat or prevent illness, disease, or injury.
• Administer intravenous, non-intravenous medications and therapies etc.
• Analyze records, reports, test results, or examination information to diagnose medical condition of patient.
• Performing Ultrasound.
• Analyze test data or images to inform diagnosis or treatment.
• Explain procedures and discuss test results or prescribed treatments with patients.
• Explain medical procedures or test results to patients or family members.
• Monitor patients' conditions and progress and reevaluate treatments as necessary.
• Advise patients concerning diet, activity, hygiene, and disease prevention.
• Provide health and wellness advice to patients, program participants, or caregivers.
• Refer patient to medical specialist or other practitioner when necessary.
• Direct and coordinate activities of nurses and assistants as needed.
• Develop & maintain a good rapport with patients.
• Providing services courteously and respectfully, with regard to the cultural beliefs and needs of patients.
• Minimum 5 years of Experience after PG.(MD/MS/DNB/DGO)
• Require a strong background in Gynecology with good patient management skills
• Must be able to work & handle all cases independently.
• Committed to quality as a top priority, including safety.
About the Company
Monarchjais is a complete Human Resources Consulting firm primarily operating from India with business tie-ups and affiliates in Saudi Arabia, UAE, Qatar, Australia & Canada; and offering a full range of HR Services. We work with our clients from varied industries across the regions and, committed to creating value to them through result focused Consulting Services and fully integrated Human Resources Solutions which are designed to accommodate the unique spectrum of our client's requirements and budgets.
Managing human resources is one of the most important aspects of any organization, yet it involves a multitude of complicated activities and tasks. And we have the complete expertise and well experienced professionals, capable of helping companies to simplify the complexity associated with transforming or re-designing the HR related activities and processes. And our team of consultants are highly capable to develop and implement simple, practical and yet powerful Human Resources Solutions that produce superior business results.
We believe in professionalism and establishing relationships of lasting mutual value with our clients, through our committed service. We have a strong ethos on working ethically, honestly and responsibly as well as providing our clients and candidates with a service that is second to none. Our progress of leaps and bounds in just couple of years with a specialized team of professionals and consultants have proved it in the market, and have built significant business and clientele across India, Middle East & Africa.