Job description / Role
EduReach is seeking to appoint an outstanding Admissions Manager. This is an exciting career opportunity to be a part of a dynamic team which will deliver upcoming projects in Muscat.
• Manage the full student admissions process.
• To foster excellent relationships with all families, both existing and new.
• To be approachable and welcoming to all enquiries about student admissions.
• To implement all policies and procedures for the admissions of students.
• Assist the Senior Leadership Team with the process of making offers.
• Maintain records of response and regularly update the Senior Leadership Team on response received and initiate appropriate follow-up response.
• Responsibility for inviting new pupils to Induction Day including preparation, collation and distribution of all induction materials.
• Assist with form allocation and prepare pupil induction materials as required; provide relevant teaching staff with the required documentation relating to new pupils and their induction.
• Ensuring students have correct medical information in place.
• In consultation with the Senior Leadership Team, process applications for concessions in accordance with agreed arrangements.
• Attend and contribute to meetings as appropriate.
• Maintain pupil records and databases as required by the Senior Leadership Team, ensuring that information is up-to-date, readily accessible, managed in accordance with data protection requirements, and that changes are notified to the Ministry of Education and third parties as required; compile statistical information and pupil lists and information as required, including information for marketing purposes.
• Ensure that the fees department is promptly informed of pupil leaves, new starters and any changes in financial assistance, so that fee billing is as accurate as possible.
• Produce information for Ministry and other reports
• Ensure that information of students is on Ministry website and liaise with MOE.
• Must be able to work on ISAMS
• Must be fluent in English and Arabic
• Other duties as required
• Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, or any other related field
• 4+ years of experience in education admissions
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND ABILITY
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Experience of using admissions software packages such as ISAMS
• Extensive experience in planning events and open days
• The ability to evaluate and analyse admissions data
• The ability to form strong relationships with all colleagues
• Understanding of school's admissions policies, procedures and standards
• Integrity and honesty
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Real attention to detail
• A willingness to go the extra mile
• Be highly organised, determined, hardworking and pro-active.
• Understand the flexibility required to help a young company grow successfully.
• Build strong working relationships through excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Meet deadlines and work efficiently under pressure.
• Use excellent spoken and written English in all communications.
• Have excellent time management skills.
About the Company
EduReach is a leading international school owner and operator with a portfolio across seven countries and three continents.
Developed in partnership with prestigious UK Independent schools, we provide pupils with the very best education by blending hundreds of years of tradition with a rich local culture. With families across the globe regarding a British education as the best in class, EduReach’s aim is to help increasing numbers of pupils fulfil their potential at school, university and beyond.
Our depth of experience in the complex and multi-faceted process of designing, building, staffing and managing a new school in another country is founded on our ingrained passion for what we do and the values we uphold. We work from the heart of the initiative, bringing the concept to life, seeing it through to the first pupils in the classrooms, to steady state and beyond.
EduReach delivers a turn-key solution for opening and operating a new international school and has the in-house expertise to manage all aspects of the project. We seek to develop long-term partnerships based on mutual aims and objectives and a common set of values for high quality education.
Team Administrator / Personal Assistant
|Abu Dhabi||14 Sep|
Muscat Waves Consultancy
Muscat Waves Consultancy