Job description / Role
An international operating company have a new requirement for a Head of Finance. The incumbent will be responsible for providing leadership to the finance function and driving excellence within financial reporting, planning and economic evaluation.
This is an expatriate residential position based in Muscat.
Responsibilities will include:
- To develop and drive forward the finance team by implementing key finance and management reporting.
- To lead the finance team on delivering relevant financial information to support key decision makers in the company.
- To manage Monthly Management Accounts, Budgetary control, Planning Management.
- Development of ERP systems
- Stakeholder management including reporting to the board
- Introducing cost saving strategies
- Any other Ad hoc activities
- Qualified Accountant
- Minimum 12 years
- Must have 5+ years experience working for an operator ( Shell, BP, Total etc)
- Worked in a PSC environment
- Experienced in managing and developing full finance teams
- Attention to detail
- High level of communication
About the Company
Swisslinx Middle East is a leading executive search firm in the region. We specialise in recruitment solutions, talent acquisition and career advice across a wide range of markets within the financial services sector.
We are located in the heart of the Dubai International Financial Centre (DIFC) which gives us unrivalled access to onshore Middle Eastern clients and candidates. We also partner with clients in London, Zurich, Geneva, Zug, Frankfurt and Paris and have been instrumental in establishing onshore Middle Eastern and Emerging Market teams.
We believe in building long-term relationships with our clients helping them develop successful, sustainable businesses. Transparency, trust and discretion drive the way in which we mediate between clients and candidates and ensure we consistently deliver results.