Job description / Role
Hi! We are looking for a HR Head for our client in Food Trading Sector headquartered in Muscat, Oman. Looking for HR Graduates with 15+ Years Experience in HR Domain in the same lines of business.
• Managing company staff, including coordinating and supporting the recruitment process
• Determining suitable salaries and remuneration
• Developing adequate induction and training
• Supporting employee opportunities for professional development
• Managing succession planning of staff
• Assisting with the performance management and review process
• Support departments in the development and delivery of strategic HR plans to fit with the overall business direction
• Plan, monitor, and appraise HR activities by scheduling management conferences with employees, hearing and resolving employee grievances, training managers to coach and discipline employees, and counselling employees and supervisors
• Champion the on boarding process, ensuring the process is up to date and of high quality, providing clarity and connection for all employees and their role in relation to the overall vision
• Maintain management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures
• Build strong relationships with external suppliers, fostering trust and promoting collaboration
• Handle confidential matters with discretion
OMR 1,350 to 1,500 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Accommodation & Travel Allowances
• University Qualifications: Graduate in Human Resource Management
• Nature and length of previous experience: Minimum of 15+ Years of Experience in HR Domain.
• Candidates with experience in Food/Vegetables/General Trading will be given preference.
• The candidate should be currently working in Oman or should have previously worked in Oman.
• Soft Skills and Personality traits: Should be Good leader with interpersonal skills.
• Should also have leadership qualities with respect to managing and motivating the team of professionals.
• Should be good in planning, execution and should have had extensive experience in HR Domain
• Nationality Preference: Indian
• Language Fluency: English, Malayalam & Hindi
• Age Range: 35 - 45 Years
• Current Location: Oman or Anywhere
About the Company
Prometo means “PROMISE” in Spanish which represents the essence of our business objective. With a promise to find the right resource for our client on the one hand, and help find the dream job role for our candidate on the other, we strive to achieve both by matching the right professional to the right position.Talent acquisition has gone through a sea change with the evolving technology tools and the global perspective with regard to work styles. Profile hunt transcends geographical boundaries and professionals are shedding inhibitions with regard to region or responsibility. Today, job seekers are in pursuit of meaningful positions that would enhance their career more than the comfort of familiarity in a known location or even industry. Their calling in life is what we help our candidates to identify and adopt. In other words, we believe that any individual if given the right opportunity that befits his or her professional competencies will excel in work performance and will strive to build a long term career with the organization. In our endeavor to bring together the right resource and the right role, we expand our horizon beyond profile availability and job openings. Our research analysts study the market in depth and build a robust data base of the talent pool as well as hiring companies. Through this we bring in successful changes for the client and the candidate. Allow us to bring in the best changes!