Job description / Role
Head of Information Security - Oman (OMANI Nationals)
Reporting to the Chief Security Officer, you shall manage a Team of x7-8 Staff responsible for overall direction of all Information Security Functions within the Bank and serves as an Expert Security Advisor to the Executive Management in the Development, Implementation, and Maintenance of a comprehensive Information Security Program in the Bank consistent with the Corporate Strategic Plan and Vision.
• Seeking Min 15 years of exp in IT or information Security Management function of which a min of 8-10 years exp as a Head of Information Security / Information Security Officer with an independent charge of Information Security responsibilities managing a sizable Team of Information Security Professionals preferably in Banking or Financial sector.
• Must have a Masters or Bachelor's degree in a Computer-related field such as Computer Science, Management Information Systems or Information Science.
• Should have one or more of Certifications like CISM, CISSP, CISA, CRISC etc.
• Must have good knowledge of Standards such as ISO 27001, ISO 27005, PCI-DSS, CoBIT etc.
• Must be an Intelligent, Articulate and Persuasive Leader who can serve as an effective Member of the Senior Management Team; and who is able to communicate Security-Related Concepts to a broad range of Technical and Non-Technical Audience.
• Must have sound understanding of Information Technology and Information Security Products & Solutions and knowledge of Banking Applications.
• Should have experience with Business Continuity Planning, Security Auditing, and Risk Management, as well as Contract and Vendor Negotiation.
• Should have strong Team Building, Interpersonal, Communication and Presentation skills.
• Must have strong working knowledge of Pertinent Law and the Law Enforcement Community.
If interested, please forward updated CV's in word format for review. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 3-5 working days.
About the Company
Global Bankers Search & Selection Ltd provides specialist recruitment services to Clients in the Banking and Financial Services sector. We work with a diverse range of Organisations and have an excellent track-record of identifying and attracting high-calibre, mid senior executive level Candidates based globally for Permanent, Interim and Contract positions. We also offer a comprehensive, bespoke Search and Selection and Mapping Service.
Our Consultants are experienced professionals with an in-depth knowledge of the industry, so they fully understand the kinds of challenges you face. Our searches span the UK / GCC / MENA / Far East / Asia Pacific Regions. Our network of contacts includes talented professionals within, but not limited to, the following specialisms:
Finance & Accounting Investment Banking / Investment Management Retail Banking Islamic Banking Corporate & Commercial Banking Private Banking & Wealth Management Treasury IT into Finance HR into Banking & Finance Mortgage & Secured Loans Brokerages Lenders & Packagers
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
IT Service Desk Senior Analyst
Network Engineering Team Lead
Head of IT (CIO) - Banking
NSI & Bluefin Talent
IT Manager (HOD)
National Security Services Group (NSSG)