Job description / Role
• Study the work structure within the company and ensure that every employee is in the correct location and performs the corresponding job description.
• Responsible for laying out the annual plans for the need for a new workforce according to the company's annual goals, with specifying the annual budget that the Human Resources Management Division needs in order for the company to reach its annual goals.
• Responsible for defining the internal work policies of the company from the structure of the employee tree, determining salary rates for each job capacity and allowances, and ensuring that a fixed system is scheduled for the work of the company.
• Responsible for the work regulations and penalties in a manner that does not contradict the laws of the workforce while adjusting the needs according to the goals of the company in each department.
• Ensuring the effectiveness of the existing system of commissions in the company for each job site in a manner that guarantees the highest productivity to achieve the company's annual goals.
• Officer / of planning, coordination and report on the effectiveness of the system 's Wii human in all sections through regular meetings with the heads of departments to identify gaps and needs to ensure business continuity in an orderly fashion within the company.
• Responsible for the use and application of the international education system followed by the Turkish parent company to qualify existing and new cadres in addition to developing the internal education system for each department and especially the sales department in cooperation with the heads of existing departments.
• Responsible for organizing the company's working hours, and in particular determining the best business policies within the exhibition staff in the system of checks, in cooperation with the exhibition managers.
• Responsible for using the system ERPFor human resources and developing it with the competent authorities in a way that suits the needs of the company.
• Responsible for developing the human cadres required for any external expansion operations in new exhibitions, especially in the countries of the Gulf Cooperation Council.
• The ability to not speak and write fluently in both English and Arabic.
• The ability to use all Microsoft Office tools with the ability to above average for the purpose of advanced reporting and follow-up work.
• Ability to withstand pressure and teamwork in a fast-interacting environment to determine the most appropriate needs to achieve the company's supposed goals.
• Experience in balancing employee morale with implementing the company's internal laws.
• It is preferable to have experience in human resources management in a company that has no less than 50 employees.
• It is preferable to have experience in understanding the quality of existing business in the company and speed in learning the type of work that exists to control all the details of human resources and understand business needs from job sites
• Experience in evaluating employees according to their position in the company and forecasting the company’s needs for adjustments and additions in the workforce.
• Experience in evaluating, discussing and catching the workforce Internationally, which serves the company with high productivity.
• Knowledge of all the procedures of government agencies for human resources management in the Sultanate of Oman. (Workforce, Royal Oman Police, Immigration and Passports, Sindh offices, etc.)
• Experience in using the systems ERP Of the Human Resources Department
About the Company
We provide overall business solutions, and training services in various fields, we have worked on various project feasibility of different sectors in GCC and Middle East. We aim to grow and penetrate to international market the next milestones.
Our services aim to develop individuals, organizations and society for better society and growing economy that elevates the general level of the individual, society, and the growth of country economy, which will necessarily affect the general living level of the individual and society.
Our goal is to provide quality services that exceed customer expectations by providing many distinctive and reliable services that help clients make the right investment decisions that will affect the overall economy.
- Our values are based on respect for the rights of others and differences in viewpoints and opinions.
- Honesty and integrity in all our dealings.
- We strive for excellence in work and satisfaction of conscience.
- Accountability for business and behavior in the workplace.