Job description / Role
9 month contract
$5,000 per month plus accommodation and transport
A CCGT power plant under construction.
• Reporting to the Project Director the HSE Engineer is working for the Owners team to supervise and audit HSE activities on-site.
• The role will be 80% site based, conducting site audits, documenting HSE concerns and issues, writing near miss reports and creating permits to work.
• The emphasis is on monitoring and auditing the work being done by the EPC contractor and subcontractors.
• You will play an integral part in making sure the site has high quality HSE standards and robust HSE policies and procedures.
• Bachelors’ Degree in a relevant discipline.
• Recognised HSE qualifications like NEBOSH.
• Previous experience working on a CCGT project in the Middle East.
• 7+ years’ experience in a HSE role on large EPC projects.
The Salary & Benefits:
• $5,000 per month.
• Bachelor status accommodation and shared transport.
• VISA, Flights & Medical.
• 5 day working week.
About the Company
italent has been around since 2012, when we saw that businesses needed better talent solutions for their employment requirements. By focusing our efforts on quality products and services that are simple-to-use and innovative, our team brings you the best results without any unexpected additional costs and unnecessary complications. Simply put, we love helping businesses find and keep the right people.