Job description / Role
• Shall have good overall HSE knowledge of all aspects of Laboratory analytical services, Specialized chemistry studies, laboratory Chemicals & consumables, laboratory equipment, laboratory equipment’s maintenance services, Laboratory equipment calibration & high-pressure sampling systems with associated maintenance services.
• Qualification of BSc in Chemical Engineer/ Laboratory Management/ Chemistry/ Physics/Petroleum Engineering or equivalent.
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience in the oilfield industry and supply chain of oil & gas industry of which a minimum of 3 years in Production Chemistry Laboratories Services & Supplies.
• Fluent in written and spoken English.
• Will be located in Muscat – Production Chemistry Laboratory.
Roles and responsibilities include but not limited to:
• Coordinate between Company representative and Contractor focal points for each category work scope for various respective scope of activities.
• Follow up & coordinate on delivery of services and materials for all listed categories.
• Follow up & coordinate CM & PM of laboratory equipments.
• Follow up & coordinate installation of high-pressure sampling systems.
• Follow up and Upload inspection and test reports for all external lab analytical tests in Company Sample Manager portal.
• Maintain timely reports and updates on materials inventory level.
• Coordinate installation of new equipment's with end user training.
• Should be prepared to visit the interior locations as and when required by the Company at no additional cost to the Company.
About the Company
Vision Advanced Petroleum Solutions (VAPS) is a professional petroleum engineering consultancy and services that has been established in 2008 with employees of over 30 years of experience in the sector of Oil&Gas upstream business.
Our extensive experience in the oil and gas industry has enabled us to gain remarkable position where we are able to deliver practical and cost effective solutions.
Our vision is to become the lead solutions provider for the oil and gas sector in the globe.