Job description / Role
The Main Contractor for a 5-star Hotel & Resort development in Muscat has an immediate requirement for a QA/QC Manager as part of the build.
- 3 years duration, the HSE Manager will work in conjunction with the Project Management Team and Sub Contractors, the HSE Manager will establish a project HSE Program and lead the implementation of site-based HSE plans.
- Must be based in Oman currently
- Bachelor’s Degree and / or NEBOSH IGC minimum.
- 10 – 15 years’ experience in a similar position.
- Hands-on HSE management and HSE experience in international construction environments.
- Comprehensive ability to manage multiple subcontracts simultaneously
About the Company
Guildhall has partnered some the leading Construction Contractors across the MENA region.
With deep, extensive knowledge of Recruiting in the Construction sector, Guildhall has become a trusted partner of choice. Starting from an exclusive recruitment agency in Dubai, Guildhall has grown into an elite service with the ability to cover vacancies in UAE, Qatar, Kuwait, Iraq, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Oman and North Africa.
Guildhall is a recruitment agency with a customised and tailored approach with an aim to provide a seamless service that delivers time and time again.
Each client and project holds its own unique challenges. Guildhall listens to what you want, understands project time constraints and will offer you a solution to ensure that you deliver your project on time and on budget.
Guildhall is the partner of choice.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Big Fish Recruitment
Health and Safety Manager - Pipeline Construction
|Abu Dhabi||15 Jul|
Sommerman Skinner Associates (SSA Limited)
China Petroleum Pipeline Engineering Company Limited (CPP)
Solar Project - HSE Manager
Powerchina Huadong Engineering Corporation Limited