Job description / Role
The Main Contractor for a 5-star Hotel & Resort development in Muscat has an immediate requirement for a QA/QC Manager as part of the build.
- 3 years duration, the HSE Manager will work in conjunction with the Project Management Team and Sub Contractors, the HSE Manager will establish a project HSE Program and lead the implementation of site-based HSE plans.
- Must be based in Oman currently
- Bachelor’s Degree and / or NEBOSH IGC minimum.
- 10 – 15 years’ experience in a similar position.
- Hands-on HSE management and HSE experience in international construction environments.
- Comprehensive ability to manage multiple subcontracts simultaneously
About the Company
Guildhall is the most respected HR & Headhunting Consultancy in the MENA Region.
With deep, extensive knowledge of HR & Recruiting in the region, Guildhall has become a trusted partner of choice for candidates and clients. Starting from an exclusive recruitment agency in Dubai - UAE, Guildhall has grown into an elite service with the ability to cover vacancies in across MENA and Asia-pacific.
Offering tailored Career Sessions and an innovative industry-first membership program designed to save money on core services.
Guildhall is the partner of choice.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Big Fish Recruitment
Health and Safety Manager - Pipeline Construction
|Abu Dhabi||15 Jul|
China Petroleum Pipeline Engineering Company Limited (CPP)
HSE Manager Civil Construction
HSE Manager - Pumping Station, WWTP, Drainage