Job description / Role
- The Early Career Traineeship is an investment in young talents where BHGE trains fresh graduates who meet the required criteria to perform their traineeship in a BHGE business.
- The traineeship duration varies upon business requirement and will develop the general skills of the trainee and provide on the job knowledge and technical experience
- Responsible for but not limited to:
- Manpower planning.
- Recruitment activities ,
- Compensation & benefits.
- Performance management.
- Employee relationship.
- During the traineeship, BHGE will provide assignments, projects & tasks that are related to his/her major where the trainee can develop their Leadership Capabilities, communication skills and introduce them to the work environment.
- Student in Human Resource degree or similar (please specify degree)
- Fluent in English and Arabic (essential)
- High achiever
- Good leadership skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good Interpersonal skills.
GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE's mission and deliver for our customers.
About the Company
GE is a diversified technology, media and financial services company, dedicated to creating products that make life better. From aircraft engines and power generation to financial services, medical imaging, television programming and oil and gas, GE operates in more than 100 countries and employs over 300,000 people worldwide.
GE's Oil & Gas business is a leader in the development and delivery of advanced product and service offerings for the global oil and gas industry. As a consequence of the rapid expansion of its technology base, GE's Oil & Gas is capable of addressing the largest and most complex engineering and application challenges entirely from its own worldwide resources. So whether it's the world's largest LNG compression trains, re-injection of high sulfur gas, enhancing the safety and productivity of the world's oil and gas pipelines, or equipment for the production of oil and gas from harsh environments, GE is leading the charge.