Job description / Role
Required to initiate, devise, and plan budgets, monitor the business progress as per the target guidelines, ensure sales turnover, gross margins, and net profitability of the business in accordance with approved budgets.
• Preparing specific business strategy and market plans for each vertical.
• Evaluating market potential and formulating sales targets in accordance with planned market shares.
• Preparing the annual budget for the Department in accordance with sales plans, gross margin targets and net profit objectives.
• General Administration of the Department
• Monitoring the sales and after sales support teams.
• Ensuring that offers being made to customers are in accordance with Company’s policies on margins and profits.
• Interacting with key customers at senior levels, creating relationships and networking for business.
• Identifying new opportunities and brands for addition to existing business.
• Developing & motivating the team towards company goals.
• Facilitating and supporting team members to improve their performance.
• Understanding internal business process, regulations and documentary compliances of the company.
• Co-ordination with warehouse, finance and procurement teams.
• Regular reporting on business to top-management.
• Ensuring discipline & goal orientation in the department
• Developing a proper database on market information & competitors.
• Competitive tax-free package
• Company Car
OMR 1,500 to 2,500 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Accommodation, Car, Bonus, Allowances
• Graduate, preferably in mechanical or electrical engineering, with a business management degree.
• Experience of at least 10 to 12 years in the HVAC business, with specific exposure to applied and unitary systems.
• Should have worked in a large company that is a distributor for HVAC products, in a similar position, handling a team of salespersons, estimators, installers, and after sales service technicians. Experience in selling to end customers and contractors is essential.
• Preferably should have five to six years’ experience working in the GCC.
• Thorough knowledge of the HVAC industry, with specific reference to applied and unitary products.
• Highly developed skills in project estimation and project management.
• Ability of interact with customer at senior management levels.
• Exposed to latest technology and trends in the business domain.
• Experience in working with LEED energy management techniques desirable
About the Company
Inspire Selection is an award winning recruitment agency, headquartered in Dubai which recruits across the Middle East region. We employ highly knowledgeable, professional consultants who are experts in connecting the right people with the right opportunities. Our reputation has been built upon our honesty, integrity and our ability to source candidates of the highest calibre right across our specialist sectors. As a result, we are recruitment partners to a wide spectrum of organisations - from leading blue chip companies to smaller, local businesses. Sectors we cover include HR, Administration, Finance & Accounting, Legal, Sales & Marketing including Digital Marketing, IT, Oil/Gas/Energy, Engineering, Procurement, Manufacturing, Higher Education.