Job description / Role
To assure the distribution of services ICT in coherence with the standards and the policy of Group; to characterize and to promote, of understanding with the responsible of unit, the employment of solutions ICT to support of the operating activities; to guarantee the analysis costs/benefits, the functional analysis them, the availability of the realization proposals.
Main Accountabilities and Responsibilities:
• To administrated and maintains Company Servers.
• To administrated , tunes, maintains network devices, switches and routers.
• To administrated the security of Company Data.
• To gathers the IT requirements for the overall business, specific departments, and specific projects.
• To evaluate, recommends and implements IT solutions to meet business and end-user needs and requirements.
• To coordinates specific development projects.
• To plan and makes requisition for necessary equipment, supplies, and software for projects.
• To ensures adequate and up-to-date documentation is provided for the support of products and systems.
• To identify new IT technologies which are relevant for the business needs. Evaluates and implements these to provide business benefit.
• To identify business processes and information requirements.
About the Company
Orion Engineering was established in 1987 to supply Engineering personnel to the Oil and Gas Industry. Since then the company has grown significantly and presently has in excess of 4000+ personnel on secondment worldwide.
Our blue chip client list includes major oil companies such as Shell, BP, Chevron Texaco and Exxon Mobil and major engineering contractors and suppliers such as Technip, Wood Group. Talisman and Wormald Tyco.
The division has offices at various strategic locations throughout the world including London, Houston, Aberdeen, Lagos, Doha, Singapore and 5 offices throughout Kazakhstan.