Job description / Role
• Promoting and delivering the business imperative for ICV.
• Identify and maximize all ICV opportunities for the day- to day operations and ensure that ICV is fully embedded in the operational and business process of the contract.
• Represent the company in all meetings related to the ICV of the company with clients.
• Prepare monthly and quarterly reports to the clients on time.
• Manage and follow the processing of inter bidding in JSRS.
• Develop ICV Management framework and associated procedures to ensure ICV in the reflected day to day operations.
• Measure ICV performance to ensure ICV commitments against actual delivery.
• Change the mind-set of various stakeholders that ICV is good business, and provide relevant studies to prove the same.
• To monitor and report ICV compliance against contractor ICV plans.
• Ensure that ICV plan is implemented.
• Follow up with LCCs/ SMEs, to ensure receipt of their documentation requirements on time and their compliance with the requirements.
• The ICV Officer is the company’s focal point on all matters related on In Country Value, corporate social responsibilities.
• Works closely with other departments heads to identify ICV opportunities, collect relevant data and provide recommendations on improving of ICV.
* Always aware of ICV requirements on every contract
About the Company
Operating in Oman since 1976, Sarooj Construction Company was re-structured in 2006 and has an established track-record and leading reputation for the provision of Earthworks, Geo-technical, Marine, Infrastructure, Airports, Roads, Buildings, Electrical & Mechanical Works and Site Temporary Facilities to the Oil & Gas and other construction industries in Oman.
Sarooj is part of Al Taher Group (ATG), a name that has been synonymous in the real estate sector, various engineering fields and the oil industry in the Sultanate since the 1970's.
Sarooj has 43 years of experience working in Oman on major Infrastructure projects and oilfield services for leading operating companies such as Petroleum Development Oman (Shell), British Petroleum (BP), OOCEP, Occidental and Total and has been involved in most of the flagship infrastructure projects in Oman such as Musandam Gas Plant, Musandam Independent Power Plant, Nimr Water Treatment Plant, Shinas Port, Al Mouj Resort, Madha Road and Haima Airstrip. Services provided have included the construction of some 1,500 Well Pads, 500,000 m³ of Concrete, 900 Kms between Roads & Bridges, 8,000,000 m³ of rock in Marine Works, first underpass in Oman, first Marine lighthouse, first UAE-Oman Border demarcation.
SCC continues to differentiate itself by perpetually instigating a culture based on its six core values with a significant growth over the next 5 years.
Safety | Superior Performance | Communication | People Focused | Integrity | Sustainability