Job description / Role
• Filling and storage of cylinder, bulk gas and liquid products ex Dubai, such that all operations are carried out in accordance with company operating, quality and safety procedures and standards and with national and local legislation and that by working closely with the IAM and Fulfil Supervisors to ensure customer requirements are fully met.
• Handling of cylinders in the yard, loading & offloading trucks both APME and customer owned, containers, Dewars. Minitanks.
• Refurbishment and maintenance of cylinders including hydrostatic test, valving, de-valving, painting, cleaning and all activities related to cylinder refurbish
• Clean up of the yard and filling plant.
• Control & regulate the quality and capability of gas products, plant production adjustment, be responsible for the calibration of the analyzer, production loading, safety inspection and the general inspection, assist the supervisors and managers and shift leaders to finish the maintenance of plant equipment and other assigned works.
• Gases locally filled: helium, Argon and argon mixtures, Nitrogen, CO2,
• Gases not locally filled: Oxygen, DA, and Hydrogen…
• Grades: Industrial and UHPs
• Cylinders filled up to 12,000 per month
• Traded gases / chemicals
• Cylinders refurbishment and maintenance
• Dewar Liquid Helium volume filled up to 24,000 liters per month
• Bulk gas filled up to 30,000 nm3 per month
• Customer base approx. 400 delivery points
• Compliance with BSP and embrace the safety culture.
• Full quality awareness.
• Attend all meetings, presentations, coffee talks, trainings as requested by the line supervisor.
• Report incidents/accidents and take immediate actions in the event of an emergency and report in line with procedures.
• Follow all EH&S training requirements for Make personnel, all equipment, plant performance levels and procedures to ensure that products is delivered to the customer expectations, having met all relevant company and international standards
• Minimize product losses
• Participate in any CI event as requested by line supervisor.
• Report NCRs and to ensure compliance with the ERP procedures
• Perform cycle counts as requested by line supervisor.
• Monitor the operating equipment and keep them running well.
• Notify the maintenance team and help solve problems.
• Ensure the reliability of supply to customer.
• Execute Supervisor’s direction and provide feedback.
• Responsible for plants starts/shut down, troubleshooting and so on.
• Implement performance management.
• Implement new operator training and draft/update plant operating procedures.
• Be responsible for the plant equipment safety during all the process
• Be responsible for the daily plants operation, ensure high efficiency and safety, including process control, productivity and parameter adjustment, timely notice of filling, etc
• Improve English skills, be able to read, speak and write
• Daily housekeeping
• APME and customer owned assets for both liquid and gaseous products.
• Company assets and machine required for the filling and refurbishment.
• Laboratory QC performance
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
• Technical degree
• Forklift license
• Basic Operating knowledge of ERP system
• Good communication & motivational skills
• Problem solving skills
• Familiar with the Merchant gas business.
• Good knowledge in safety
• Honest, hard working, willing to make efforts for self-actualization
• Flexibility in working shifts
• Ability to drive to a customer site and resolve an issue
• Good team player
• Proactive, energetic, aggressive to learn.
About the Company
Air Products touches the lives of consumers around the globe in positive ways every day. With approximately 16,000 employees and operations in 50 countries, we serve customers across a wide range of industries, including refining, chemical, metals, electronics, manufacturing, and food and beverage. We supply a unique portfolio of atmospheric and process gases, equipment and services.
Founded in 1940, Air Products has built a reputation for its innovative culture, operational excellence and commitment to safety and the environment. Our passionate, talented and committed employees from diverse backgrounds are driven by Air Products’ higher purpose to create innovative solutions that benefit the environment, enhance sustainability and address the challenges facing customers, communities and the world.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Vision Advanced Petroleum Solutions (VAPS)
Vision Advanced Petroleum Solutions (VAPS)
Saudi Aramco Total Refining & Petrochemical Company (SATORP)
Depot / Terminal Operator