Job description / Role
- Raise interfaces with other Contractors.
- Review of interfaces to ensure validity of details and acceptability of deliverable dates.
- Manage interface definitions and ownership clarity across stakeholders.
- Participate in and host interface meetings.
- Coordinate the development of an inter-dependency schedule and obtaining approvals and permits necessary for performance of the work from all relevant local authorities having jurisdiction.
- Supervision on develop and maintain an interface register.
- Resolve any conflicts arising from interface scope.
- Make recommendations regarding critical interface issues.
- Diploma or Degree in Engineering.
- Minimum 10 years of experience in Oil and Gas industry.
- Minimum 1 year of experience in interface management.
- Excellence in verbal and written English.
- Skilled in Microsoft Office.
- Knowledge of Oil and Gas Engineering, project management, construction and commissioning management.
About the Company
China Petroleum Pipeline Engineering Co., Ltd. (CPP) is committed to becoming a world-class, integrated service provider for oil and gas storage and transportation facilities. We adhere to our core values: challenging ourselves, cultivating a meticulous work ethic, promoting teamwork, promoting innovation, and ensuring safety and harmony. We are dedicated to providing quality services and creating value for our clients. We create wealth and value for our staff, and also serve the community.
We are constantly developing to meet global demand with our high-end, special, and differentiated services. Our business covers onshore and offshore pipelines, storage facilities, technical services for pipelines, telecommunications and electricity installation and maintenance, above-ground facilities for oilfields, LNG processing and receiver facilities, and refinery facilities. We are able to build and manage facilities throughout the lifecycle of the products，and can also provide one-stop service, from consultation, to surveying, to design, to procurement, to construction, to start-up, operation and maintenance; We also provide research and development services as well as machinery manufacturing for our clients.
We have built over 100,000 km of oil and gas pipelines, over 200 km of offshore pipelines, 32 million m3 of oil storage tanks, 26 million m3 of underground oil storage, 50 refining facilities, 22.5 million tons of LNG terminals and over 100 oilfield processing plants and telecommunication and electricity facilities. In 2017, we ranked 68th in ENR Top Global Contractors.
Project Completions Manager
Senior Mechanical Engineer
Construction Manager - Site Supervision
SAS Global Consultants
Construction Manager - Mechanical (Oil & Gas)