Job description / Role
Our client is a local group with a diverse business area across manufacturing, real estate, automotive, IT, construction and others.
Salary is 800-900 OMR + free apartment + car
This role reports to the Group Audit Manager. This is a group role, meaning you would have access to all the businesses in the group, liaising with senior managers in each entity. Therefore only the best communicators with confident personalities will be considered.
Conducts internal audits (planned or unplanned) independently with minimal supervision. Audits shall be executed against the established objectives for the department being audited and shall be based the following:
• Developing audit programs and executing risk-based audits to review and identify Financial and operational risks for all group companies.
• Performing audit procedures to verify that controls are operating through testing and interviewing techniques.
• Examining and analyzing different systems, processes & records to ensure compliance with standard operation procedures.
• Identify internal control weaknesses and deliver practical, cost effective and Value-added recommendations to the Management.
• Preparing draft audit reports based on the audit findings
• Maintained audit files along with working papers and cross references.
• Following up with the business unit heads on the implementation status of Audit recommendations.
• Reviewing existing processes for all group companies in order to identify opportunities for improvements.
• Supports in developing / revising process manuals for various areas of business as and when required by providing inputs based on best practices or areas for improvements identified during audits.
OMR 900 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: + housing + car
• Chartered Accountant with a minimum 2 years PQE, and Max 7 yrs PQE
• 3 years OPERATIONAL INTERNAL AUDIT experience across stock, warehousing, procurement, finance, HR
• Candidates straight from a firm of accountants will not be considered unless you have internal audit experience
• CIA is desirable
• Able to work with different stake holders across different management levels and across different functions.
• Excellent communication skills; confident personality to interact with all levels within the organization
• Capable of writing good quality audit reports independently
MAX AGE: 30 yrs
We apologise that we cannot reply to everybody however we do guarantee that we look at every application. If you haven’t had a response from us within 7 days, you can assume you haven’t been successful on this occasion.
About the Company
Inspire Selection is headquartered in Dubai and recruits across the Middle East region. We employ highly knowledgeable, professional consultants who are experts in connecting the right people with the right opportunities. Our reputation has been built upon our honesty, integrity and our ability to source candidates of the highest calibre right across our specialist sectors. As a result, we are recruitment partners to a wide spectrum of organisations - from leading blue chip companies to smaller, local businesses. Sectors we cover include HR, Administration, Finance & Accounting, Insurance, Legal, Sales & Marketing, IT, Oil/Gas/Energy, Engineering, Procurement, Manufacturing, Logistics & Supply Chain.