Job description / Role
• Performing all range of basic and emergency cases.
• Develop treatment plans for patients with chronic conditions including high blood pressure, diabetes, heart disease, and other problems with internal systems.
• Provide care, treatment, and advice for acute health conditions for patients in the family practice setting including infections, injuries, and illnesses.
• Lead a team of five resident physicians in the internal medicine department and counsel new staff on procedures and best practices.
• Conducting ward rounds and interpreting a wide range of diagnostic investigations independently.
• Diagnostic skills and treatment planning and execution proficiency
• ACLS & BCLS certified
• Qualification: MBBS,MD or DNB
• Experience: 3-6 years after MD/DNB
• Gender: Male / Female
• Nationality: Indian
• Must have Diploma in Cardiology.
About the Company
Monarchjais is a complete Human Resources Consulting firm primarily operating from India with business tie-ups and affiliates in Saudi Arabia, UAE, Qatar, Australia & Canada; and offering a full range of HR Services. We work with our clients from varied industries across the regions and, committed to creating value to them through result focused Consulting Services and fully integrated Human Resources Solutions which are designed to accommodate the unique spectrum of our client's requirements and budgets.
Managing human resources is one of the most important aspects of any organization, yet it involves a multitude of complicated activities and tasks. And we have the complete expertise and well experienced professionals, capable of helping companies to simplify the complexity associated with transforming or re-designing the HR related activities and processes. And our team of consultants are highly capable to develop and implement simple, practical and yet powerful Human Resources Solutions that produce superior business results.
We believe in professionalism and establishing relationships of lasting mutual value with our clients, through our committed service. We have a strong ethos on working ethically, honestly and responsibly as well as providing our clients and candidates with a service that is second to none. Our progress of leaps and bounds in just couple of years with a specialized team of professionals and consultants have proved it in the market, and have built significant business and clientele across India, Middle East & Africa.