Job description / Role
EduReach is seeking to appoint an outstanding IT Administrator. This is an exciting career opportunity to be a part of a dynamic team which will deliver upcoming projects in Muscat.
The IT Support will work under the direction of the Head of IT and provide first line support to all teaching and non-teaching staff supporting the maintenance and use of all types of devices as well as interactive whiteboards, printers and other computing / audio visual equipment. The IT Support will also support the Head of IT in the efficient and effective running of the network.
• Provide user support to pupils and staff.
• Resolve IT problems reported by staff and keeping staff informed of progress with solutions.
• Troubleshooting hardware, software and network problems.
• Arrange warranty hardware repairs.
• Set up and install software onto desktops, laptops and tablets.
• Provide basic IT support for all devices (e.g. tablets,).
• Supply new documentation and to update existing documentation as necessary.
• Maintain printers & photocopiers/replace toner cartridges.
• Survey IT equipment and infrastructure, logging faults where necessary.
• Set up laptop carts for lessons.
• Ensure that all end-user equipment is accounted for and set to charge.
• Undertake additional responsibilities subject to the needs of the company.
• Educated to degree level and having Bachelor’s in computer science would be an advantage.
• MCSE, CCNA and other relevant certifications to manage our network.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• At least 3 years of relevant experience with IT hardware and software.
• A knowledge and understanding of education are desirable but not essential.
• An active, approachable and engaging presence for all staff, students and parents.
• Good English language skills and a willingness to learn more.
Proven high level skills in the following areas:
• Communication and literacy.
• Relationship management.
• Personal organisation and time management: an ability to prioritise, to work flexibly, to work to tight deadlines, to complete tasks.
About the Company
EduReach is a leading international school owner and operator with a portfolio across seven countries and three continents.
Developed in partnership with prestigious UK Independent schools, we provide pupils with the very best education by blending hundreds of years of tradition with a rich local culture. With families across the globe regarding a British education as the best in class, EduReach’s aim is to help increasing numbers of pupils fulfil their potential at school, university and beyond.
Our depth of experience in the complex and multi-faceted process of designing, building, staffing and managing a new school in another country is founded on our ingrained passion for what we do and the values we uphold. We work from the heart of the initiative, bringing the concept to life, seeing it through to the first pupils in the classrooms, to steady state and beyond.
EduReach delivers a turn-key solution for opening and operating a new international school and has the in-house expertise to manage all aspects of the project. We seek to develop long-term partnerships based on mutual aims and objectives and a common set of values for high quality education.
Beaconhouse School System
|Al Ain||19 Mar|
IT Support Engineer - Urgent - Tax Free Salary
Information Technology (IT) Assistant
A Leading Insurance Broker In The Middle East
IT Engineer - Windows
|Abu Dhabi||2 Jun|
IT Service Desk
Sutherland Global Services
|Abu Dhabi||19 Mar|