Job description / Role
The successful candidate will be working for one of prestigious and leading Media Company in Sultanate of Oman. This position is responsible for the coordination and administrative assistance in the Finance/Accounts department with the following key responsibilities:
• Reception and Administration Support within the Finance/Accounts department
• Accounts payable, including processing invoices and maintenance of documents
• Banking processing, bank deposits, and other financial entries
• Maintain the general filing system and file all correspondence
• Assist in receipt, invoice creations, reconciliation and distribution when required
• Assist in month closing procedures when needed
• Assisting the heads in any related duty when required
OMR 500 to 600 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• A Higher Diploma/ Bachelor’s Degree (Accounting/Finance) or demonstrable equivalent experience.
• At least 2 years’ experience in related field
• Understanding of Accounting related software’s E.g. SAP, Tally, also MS Office, including Word and Outlook.
• A good command of oral and written English or Bilingual.
• Ability to work both in a team and independently.
About the Company
Globnet is a respected privately owned management consultancy that has been operating in Oman for several years and has built a strong network of contacts in the country at various levels in the public services sector.