Job description / Role
• Study all the conditions and scope of work of the Contract to be executed.
• Check all commercial clauses of contract viz. terms of payment, advance payment, penalties, payment towards materials at site, lump sum contract or re-measurable, etc.
• Review tender documents including drawings.
• Take off quantities.
• Raising queries and taking quotations.
• Identification of discrepancies.
• Preparation of Interim Valuations, Final Account & dealing with cost consultant for the approval.
• Preparation of Cost Implication & dealing with cost consultant for the approval.
• Follow up with the Consultant & Client for Certification of the payments.
• Attending for the Monthly Progress Meeting of Projects.
• Conducting site visit and reviews.
• Coordinate with suppliers / sub-contractors.
• Understand materials. Preparing Budget for New Projects.
• Preparing Sub Contract Payment certificates & dealing with them for financial matters.
• Assisting for preparation of As-built drawings to the Project team.
• Preparation of Reports related to the projects.
• Invoicing report - Monthly
• Report on variation status of the project - Monthly
• Editing financial status of project in monthly progress reports
• Payment certificate status of sub-contractors
• Invoice details - Monthly
• Productivity ratios of the projects - Monthly
• Degree / Diploma in Civil Engineering ( Preferably course in QS )
• 5 year Total Experience including 2 year GCC
• Knowledge of principles and methods of measurement
• Ability to read drawings
• Computer (MS Office, AutoCAD, MS Projects)
• Analytical skills
• Measurement accuracy (Post contract)
• Communication skills (Basic level)
About the Company
Al Ansari is a provider of integrated building, infrastructure and engineering solutions. The group was established in 1975 in response to the growing needs of the infrastructure and construction developments in Oman. The group has proven track record of delivering quality, reliable solutions on all the projects. Some of the projects have played a vital role in the development of Oman’s infrastructure and improving its landscape. Today Al Ansari stands with strength of more than 4000 employees and operates successfully also in GCC and India as well.
Al Ansari has an Integrated Management System (IMS) with ISO certifications comprising of 9001:2015 (QMS), ISO 14001:2015 (EMS), 45001:2018 (OHSMS). We have a sound project Management team with engineers, technicians, Operators and a large fleet of Plant and Equipment. We are registered as an “Excellent Grade” company with the Tender Board of Oman.
Engineering Unit General Contracting (EUGC)
|Abu Dhabi||22 Oct|
A Leading Interior, FItout And Design Company
Site Quantity Surveyor - Infrastructure
China Petroleum Pipeline Engineering Company Limited (CPP)
Quantity Surveyor for a Project Management Company