Job description / Role
Looking for an enthusiastic teacher interested in teaching KG (age 3-4) at our school in Muscat, which will be in it's fourth year since opening. Familiarity with EYFS, Montessori or Early Years Education is preferred. Needed for the academic year commencing September 2018. Please attached your curriculum vitae, outlining your strengths and skills needed for the position. Suitable candidates with key competencies required will be invited to interview as soon as possible and given the opportunity to share their experiences.
• University Qualifications: Degree in Education; Diploma in Montessori; PGCE with subject B.A. or equivalent
• Nature and length of previous experience: Minimum 2 years’ experience
• Soft Skills and Personality traits: Good team player; hard worker; optimistic; flexible; willing to learn
• Other certifications obtained: Montessori Diploma
• Specialist knowledge: Early Childhood development; Montessori background or Kindergarten experience
• Age Range: 24-52
• Gender Preference: Female
• Language Fluency: Must be an English first language candidate
• Nationality Preference: British, Canadian, American, Australian, South African, Irish
• Current Location: Anywhere
About the Company
Al Shomoukh International School (SIS) is a new KG to Grade 12 global school in Muscat. Established by Global Education Services (GES) the school opened for the 2015/16 school year in Al Hail.
A new school has been constructed and, combined with an international curriculum and excellent staff, the school intends to become one of the outstanding international schools in Muscat. It will draw students from both the local Omani and expatriate community. Both will be rewarded with an education experience of the highest order.
The school will be a beacon of international educational excellence for local and expatriate male and female students using English as the medium of instruction. Classes will be a maximum of 25 students.