Job description / Role
• The Kindergarten teacher is responsible for the enhancement of a young learner’s interpersonal and academic skills.
• This is accomplished by delivering active and engaging lessons while using the Early Years Foundation Stage curriculum.
• The Kindergarten teacher will display an energetic, positive attitude which will create a warm and engaging atmosphere to advance students’ physical, mental, and social development.
• The Kindergarten teacher will provide children with a positive and safe environment.
• The Kindergarten teacher is a team player who will coordinate positively with teaching assistants, mangers, administrative staff and parents as the Kindergarten teacher has the in the best interest of each child.
• Bachelors of Early Childhood Education or its equivalent.
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience as a Kindergarten teacher, with verified experience letters letter headed, signed and stamped by the school.
• Females preferred.
• Not older than 58 years old.
About the Company
Al Shomoukh International School (SIS) is a new KG to Grade 12 global school in Muscat. Established by Global Education Services (GES) the school opened for the 2015/16 school year in Al Hail.
A new school has been constructed and, combined with an international curriculum and excellent staff, the school intends to become one of the outstanding international schools in Muscat. It will draw students from both the local Omani and expatriate community. Both will be rewarded with an education experience of the highest order.
The school will be a beacon of international educational excellence for local and expatriate male and female students using English as the medium of instruction. Classes will be a maximum of 25 students.
Al Takween Private Schools
CODA Education LLC
|Saudi Arabia||26 Feb|
Primary Homeroom Teacher - Immediate Joining
Beaconhouse School System
Teacher for British Curriculum
Management Solutions International (MSI)