This position is closed or expired.
See other Catering jobs
The Kitchen Sous Chef supervises and controls the food production process. He/she plans, organizes and researches new aspects of products, deals with suppliers and trains the kitchens members.
- Implements the hygiene and cleanliness procedures and standards. Guarantees the respect of the recipes according to the Products bible. Oversees the security conditions in his/her laboratory namely by mentioning to his/her Manager any abnormalities.
- Carries out the preparation and presentation of high quality food items by strictly following the standards and preparation techniques.
- Supervises the food production and promptness and raises recommendations to the Kitchen Chef.
- Assists the Kitchen Chef in controlling cost and ensuring low wastage of products by maintaining the good result in the COGS.
- Guarantees the proper storage of food items throughout the operation.
Qualifications, Experience, Knowledge:
- Technical degree in Food and Beverage / Hospitality Management.
- 3-4 years of experience in F&B operations in a similar role.
- Fluent in English.
- Customer focus
- Change and adaptability
- Driving and Achieving Results
- Commercial Understanding
- Attention to Details
About the Company
Azadea Group is a premier fashion and lifestyle retail company that owns and operates more than 50 leading international franchise concepts across the Middle East, North Africa, Asia and Europe. Since its inception in 1978, the Group has grown a substantial chain of stores representing leading international brand names in fashion and accessories, food and beverage, home furnishing, sporting goods and multimedia.With over 11,000 employees, the company boasts a solid infrastructure overseeing more than 600 stores spread across 15 countries including Algeria, Bahrain, Cyprus, Egypt, Ghana, Iraq, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, Pakistan, Qatar and United Arab Emirates.