Job description / Role
The Kitchen Sous Chef is responsible for the supervising and controlling the food production process to
ensure the complete provisioning of quality products on time and is also responsible for researching
new aspects of products, dealking with suppliers and training the kitchen's staff members.
- Supervise all station employees and ensure they comply consistently with the standard recipes and serving portions, cooking methods, quality standards, kitchen rules, hygiene regulations, policies and procedures
- Implement security / fire / safety procedures according to the set rules and regulations and report any incidents to hierarchy
- Control all dishes ready for serving to make sure they are produced according to quality, presentation, and take all measures and make prompt decisions
- Record waste items on the revelant forms and accordingly reduce the wastage of products to assist in cost control
- Research, study and suggest new ideas and recipes to the Head Chef that could contribute to meeting/exceeding the set target Validate the par level needed for all products
- Train team members on all key responsibilities in the kitchen and ensure that they comply with the set statutory regulations
- Upsell products while operating in the butcher shop
- Assist in carrying out functional supervisory responsibilities that include planning and assigning tasks, deadlines, monitoring results and quality, and relaying team's request to hierarchy
Qualifications, Experience, Knowledge
Technical Degree in F&B or Hospitality Management
3-4 years of experience in F&B operations in a similar role
Fluency in English
Change and Adaptability
Driving and Achieving results
About the Company
Azadea Group is one of the world's fastest growing retail groups. We carry a strong franchise portfolio of over 30 diverse brands that features some of the industry's most identifiable names, including Zara, Mango, Virgin Megastore and Sunglass Hut.
Azadea Group headquarters are in Beirut, Lebanon. A comprehensive network of local offices supports our operations in the Middle East and Europe. Currently, we operate 152 strategically located stores across the Middle East and plan over 500 additional shops’ opening through the 3 coming years.