Job description / Role
My client is looking to recruit for a KS2 Primary Teacher for the new academic year at their international school in Oman.
Principal duties and responsibilities:
- Model and support a learner-centred, hands-on classroom environment that promotes learner engagement and participation.
- Ensure that children reach the expected age-related outcomes for English.
- Develop and build on young learner's early literacy skills.
- Develop children's social and communication skills and provide a safe and secure environment that fosters learning.
- Child-centered approach to teaching
- Deliver the curriculum according to the given timeframe (Instructional Planner).
- Create a positive, active, language-rich learning environment.
- Support the learning process by identifying needs and guiding students to achieve their learning objectives.
- Engage with parents to build and increase parental engagement
Alderwood acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Alderwood and may assist with processing your application.
- Bachelor's Degree in Primary Education
- Minimum 5 years teaching experience
- Primary PGCE
- International experience
In return, you will receive the following benefits package:
- Competitive tax-free salary, dependent on Qualifications and Experience
- Accommodation is provided
- Private Health Care insurance
- Flight Allowances
About the Company
At Alderwood, we pride ourselves on best practice recruitment, tailored for the Work Based Learning, Welfare to Work and Education sectors. Our core values and attributes are important to use and underline our proven ability to deliver results