Job description / Role
Cassia recruitment agency has been appointed by our client to recruit for a Laser Technician for their brand new Cosmetic Clinic in Muscat, Oman. This is an urgent opening!
- Laser Technician to provide cosmetic procedures applicable to patient care including, but not limited to, laser hair removal, IPL photo facials, IPL hair removal, Skin rejuvenation using laser.
- Works closely with the Dermatologist by obtaining all the agreed parameters required to administer laser hair removal on patients.
- Developing and implementing appropriate laser treatment plan for each patient
- Care for patients undergoing laser minimally-invasive body treatments to correct aesthetic problems
- Monitor patients' recovery after procedures, administer medications
- Educate new and existing patients on treatments and it's after care
- Certified in performing Laser Treatments
- Able to handle derma equipment such as laser hair removal, laser skin rejuvenation
- Ensures that all equipment is properly kept and supplies are readily available
- Reports and submits requests for repair of all non-functional/operational machines to Management.
- Ensures that each laser technician or nurse assigned in particular laser room checks and monitors the expiry dates of all medications available on the area.
- Maintaining patient's history and charts
- Maintaining inventory system for professional and retail products
- Taking the lead and training peers on the procedures and latest technology
- A relevant nursing qualification (Bachelor of Science or Dip. in General Nursing)
- Minimum of 5 years (or more) experience as a Registered Nurse within the Cosmetic Dermatology field performing and supporting in laser hair removal, other forms of laser treatments and non-invasive aesthetic procedures
- At least 6 months experience in laser hair removal
- Should be licensed and registered to practice
- Have a good working knowledge of laser hair removal on different skin types
- Should be sensitive and respectful in communication; a positive, non-judgmental attitude; caring behaviors; a thorough knowledge of facial anatomy and the physiology of the skin and underlying tissue; analytical skills; and clinical competence.
- Ability to deal with colleagues of all levels and patients in a respectable, friendly and collaborative manner
- Good communication skills - written and spoken English (Any other language is a bonus)
- Certified in Laser safety and laser based applications and equipment
- Promote a safe and healthy environment and encourage working efficiently
- Competitive salary
- Excellent working environment
- Brand new facility
- Paid visa and license
About the Company
We are NOT just a recruitment agency. We are a PEOPLE'S Company. A team of dedicated professionals who believe in the well-being of the individual.
Cassia is a boutique healthcare recruitment company, offering high-value human resources to the growing demand of the Middle East medical industry. Our unique value proposition is based on placing highly qualified, experienced and well-prepared candidates from Western Nations into the rapidly expanding Middle Eastern healthcare market.