Lead Environmental Engineer
Job description / Role
• Provide Specialist Safety and Environmental Support and advice to the Project.
• Facilitate and Support Risk Assessment Studies.
• Facilitate Hazard Identification Workshops during Design, Construction Phases.
• Ensure the requirements of the Environmental Impact Assessment are fully integrated into the Design and Construction Phases of the project in accordance with Legal, Contract and Policy requirements.
• Develop and Implement Environmental Monitoring Programs for all Environmental Aspect.
• Perform audits and reviews of Environmental Management Systems, and Control Plans, waste management etc.
• Lead any environmental emergency including spill control, clean up and appropriate disposal.
• Diploma or Bachelor's Degree in Environmental Science.
• NEBOSH, IGC, IOSH Certificate, Environmental certificates or equivalent.
• Minimum three(3) years of relevant project experience.
• Good in verbal and written English.
• Skilled in Microsoft Office.
• Knowledge of Omani Environmental laws and International Standards and regulations.
• Be familiar with Project HSSE management.
About the Company
China Petroleum Pipeline Engineering Co., Ltd. (CPP) is committed to becoming a world-class, integrated service provider for oil and gas storage and transportation facilities. We adhere to our core values: challenging ourselves, cultivating a meticulous work ethic, promoting teamwork, promoting innovation, and ensuring safety and harmony. We are dedicated to providing quality services and creating value for our clients. We create wealth and value for our staff, and also serve the community.
We are constantly developing to meet global demand with our high-end, special, and differentiated services. Our business covers onshore and offshore pipelines, storage facilities, technical services for pipelines, telecommunications and electricity installation and maintenance, above-ground facilities for oilfields, LNG processing and receiver facilities, and refinery facilities. We are able to build and manage facilities throughout the lifecycle of the products，and can also provide one-stop service, from consultation, to surveying, to design, to procurement, to construction, to start-up, operation and maintenance; We also provide research and development services as well as machinery manufacturing for our clients.
We have built over 100,000 km of oil and gas pipelines, over 200 km of offshore pipelines, 32 million m3 of oil storage tanks, 26 million m3 of underground oil storage, 50 refining facilities, 22.5 million tons of LNG terminals and over 100 oilfield processing plants and telecommunication and electricity facilities. In 2017, we ranked 68th in ENR Top Global Contractors.
China Railway Construction Corporation (CRCC)
China Petroleum Pipeline Engineering Company Limited (CPP)
Health and Safety Manager - Pipeline Construction
|Abu Dhabi||15 Jul|
Solar Project - HSE Manager
Powerchina Huadong Engineering Corporation Limited