Job description / Role
51,000 people. 49 countries. Over 120 office locations.
We're not just engineers. We're a global team of data scientists, consultants, construction workers and innovators all working to create a better tomorrow. Every day, we help customers in energy, chemicals and resources get one step closer to solving our planet's toughest issues. Climate change. The energy transition. Digital transformation. And how we can deliver a more sustainable world.
Whatever your ambition, there's a path for you here. And there's no barrier to your potential career success. For more information, visit Worley.com
Lead Hydrogen Engineer will be responsible for providing expert commercial, technical, and strategic support on engineering of hydrogen/ammonia production systems and associated infrastructure, specifically those generated from renewables.
Role and Responsibilities
- Development of feasibility, pre/FEED, FEED and delivery of hydrogen/ammonia production systems.
- Design/specification of electrolyzer, water treatment, hydrogen compression, transportation and storage.
- Selecting and managing technology licensors and vendors for hydrogen/ammonia production systems and incorporating their input into engineering design.
- Contribute to business development activities, providing technical presentations to clients, and assist in securing new opportunities
- Lead and mentor young engineers.
- Bachelor or master's degree in chemical engineering or equivalent, and a demonstrable hydrogen/ammonia experience in a lead capacity.
About the Company
Worley is a leading global provider of professional services in the energy, chemicals and resources sectors. We partner with our customers to address their most critical challenges at every stage of their projects: from initial concepts to sustaining and enhancing their assets. And we provide smarter, bolder solutions while delivering on our own sustainability commitments.
We are 51,000 bright minds across 46 countries all driven by a common purpose – delivering a more sustainable world. While working to fulfill our ambition to be recognized globally as the leader in sustainability solutions.