Job description / Role
You need perform all duties and responsibilities as a Lead Installation Design Engineer for the development of projects and proposals as desired by the Company and according to the requirements. You need review project requirements to assure the drawings and documents are compliant and in line with the overall project schedule. You may also be required to perform such other tasks and duties as assigned to you by the management and/ or superiors.
Roles and Responsibilities
• Preparation of layout, schematic & detailed Installation drawings for Telcom Systems such as Access Control System, CCTV System, Intrusion Detection Systems, Telephone and Intercom Systems, PAGA systems, ANPR Cameras, Gate and Barrier Systems, Security Intercom, Security Networks, Fire alarm, Etc.
• Preparation of detailed drawings for mechanical structures installation such as for Poles, Lattice Mast to be used for the relevant fabrication and/or installation. Perform inspection for the same to verify that the production has been done in line with the design (mechanical inspection, material treatment verification, etc.)
• Preparation of Cabinet, Panel and junction boxes drawing including layouts, wiring diagram and associated part list & cable schedule
• Preparation of drawings to be used for production of panel and cabinet assemblies such as Power Distribution Boards and customized assembly for Telecom Systems (device assemblies)
• Preparation of material BOQ to be used for the production of panels and cabinets assemblies such as Power Distribution Boards and customized assembly for Telecom Systems (device assemblies)
• Preparation of Installation BOQ and Equipment schedule for Telecom Systems as above mentioned within complex project. This include identification of glands, cables, cabling/installation accessories and related components both in Safe and ATEX environment
• Management of schedules involving system items and sub-items within complex project where a huge amount of data is to be handled
• Coordinate production matters including schedules for material availability and coordination of the work for the assembly production
• Review design layouts and identify/resolve problems related to compatibility with basic design concepts.
• Design of Telecom Cabinets and Panels in line with Project Specification and management of typical design topic such as equipment allocation, equipment wiring, equipment feeding, etc.
• Coordination of junior draftsman’s, management of schedules and technical coordination for outstanding points
• Prepare and maintain work schedules including forecast of man-hours required to complete the task and completion date
• Work with project team to execute projects on time and on budget.
• Understand and meet deadlines for proposal and project design deliverable
• Bachelor’s degree / Diploma / Equivalent
• Minimum 10 years as Draftsman or a similar position.
• Work in assembly production plant or other production company
• Expert CAD (mandatory)
• Electrical Design, Mechanical Design (basic)
• BICSI certification (optional), Fluent English (mandatory)
About the Company
Page Europa, headquartered in Rome, Italy, has more than 50 years experience in the implementation of large scale industrial, civil and military turnkey projects worldwide.
Page Europa today is a world-class engineering, integration and installation company, supplying fully-integrated, large and complex solutions including:
- Fixed and transportable telecommunications, information systems and networks
- Intrusion detection, access control, anti-sabotage, video-surveillance and security systems
- Local and remote automation for all Industries, including SCADA, DCS, PLC, ESD, application software, etc.
- Integrated HMI, software design, development and integration
Civil / Mechanical / Electrical - Building Construction / QS Engineer
Electrical Site Engineer
A Leading Engineering and Construction Company in Qatar
Civil / Mechanical / Electrical - Pre-Construction / QS Engineer
Solar Project - Electrical Installation Engineer (Wind and Solar)
Powerchina Huadong Engineering Corporation Limited
Construction Engineer - Instrumentation & Telecommunication
China Petroleum Pipeline Engineering Company Limited (CPP)