Job description / Role
Lead Planning Engineer
6 months contract
Up to $10,000 per month plus accommodation and transport
• A CCGT power plant under construction.
• Reporting to the Project Director the Lead Planning Engineer is responsible for overseeing the EPC contractor for all planning and scheduling related matters.
• The emphasis is on monitoring and auditing the work being done by the EPC contractor and subcontractors.
• This is focused on developing and reviewing commissioning schedules for the commissioning work.
The Salary & Benefits
• Up to $10,000 per month.
• Company provided accommodation and a company car.
• VISA, Flights & Medical.
• 5 day working week.
USD 9,000 to 10,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Bachelors’ Degree in a relevant discipline.
• 10 years+ professional experience on large international EPC projects.
• Previous experience working on a CCGT projects through the commissioning stage.
• Candidates must have a European Union passport so that they can get a VISA and local Driving License on arrival in Oman.
About the Company
italent has been around since 2012, when we saw that businesses needed better talent solutions for their employment requirements. By focusing our efforts on quality products and services that are simple-to-use and innovative, our team brings you the best results without any unexpected additional costs and unnecessary complications. Simply put, we love helping businesses find and keep the right people.