Job description / Role
An international operating company have a new requirement for a Legal Counsel. The incumbent will be responsible for effective delivery of legal counsel across all business departments.
This is an expatriate residential position based in Muscat.
Responsibilities will include:
- Advise key members regarding legal risks and liabilities
- Negotiate, draft and advise commercial contracts
- Prep and review Tender Documents
- Update tender packages
- Provide oversight of functional risk
- Perform complex legal analysis
- Minimum 2:1 Honors degree
- Qualified solicitor (England and Wales)
- 10 - 15 years PQE
- Must have 5+ years experience working for an operator ( Shell, BP, Total etc)
- Commercial experience at a global Law firm in oil and energy
- Commercial drafting skills
- Arabic is a plus
About the Company
Swisslinx Middle East is a leading executive search firm in the region. We specialise in recruitment solutions, talent acquisition and career advice across a wide range of markets within the financial services sector.
We are located in the heart of the Dubai International Financial Centre (DIFC) which gives us unrivalled access to onshore Middle Eastern clients and candidates. We also partner with clients in London, Zurich, Geneva, Zug, Frankfurt and Paris and have been instrumental in establishing onshore Middle Eastern and Emerging Market teams.
We believe in building long-term relationships with our clients helping them develop successful, sustainable businesses. Transparency, trust and discretion drive the way in which we mediate between clients and candidates and ensure we consistently deliver results.