Job description / Role
Responsible for ensuring that all company policies and regulations are complying with the applicable laws of the country, thus safeguarding the interests of the company from any potential liabilities
Summary of the Job Role:
Supervise and guide the department staff and ensure the proper attending to all legal matters and handling the litigation cases properly.
- Leave Approval of Staff
- To handle all types of litigation cases before different courts of law of different stages and represent the company before all judicial and quasi judicial authorities.
- Liaise and interact with the external law firms to ensure the proper handling of all legal matters assigned to them.
- Negotiating, drafting &vetting all types of local and international contracts and conduct ad hoc translation required from English to Arabic and vice versa.
- To carry out all company's secretariat functions such as commercial register documentation, chamber of commerce register documentation, commercial agencies register documentation etc.
- To render written & verbal legal advices and opinions on wide range of legal matters which may present themselves in the company's signature, where there are actual or potential legal implications or involvement of liability.
- To render legal advices on staff affairs, employment contract, labour law and other personnel revetment issues.
- To advice the company of any Royal Decrees/ Ministerial decisions/ By Laws enacted from time to time, which have direct or indirect legal impact on the company's day to day operations and advice on any amendments' thereof.
- To handle all IP matters which includes without limitation trademarks, intestinal design etc, to ensure the registration and renewal of the same and observe any infringement to the IP.
- Advising on corporate governance and regulations related to the company.
- To prepare the legal department budget.
- Senior Management & Division / Department Heads
- Executives, Supervisors, Managers and Staff of all departments.
- Governmental & quasi governmental bodies.
- External Law firms.
- LLB/LLM minimum Graduate with 10 years of experience
- Extensive experience in corporate laws.
- GCC experience.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Demonstrated experience in corporate laws.
- Advanced user of MS office and other MS applications.
- Excellent analytical skills and problem solving skills
- Excellent team player and motivator
- Experience in training and handling staff.
- Good legal mentality.
- More than 10 years work experience in corporate law.
About the Company
We are an independent specialized recruiting & staffing firm, headquartered in the United Arab of Emirates & specialize in contingency recruitment, executive searches as well as hiring locals (Emiratization and Omanization).
The ReKruiters is a team of experts with over 30 years’ experience in the inclusive support of companies, groups and other units in the public and private sector. Our consultants combined language specialties include Arabic, English, French, Russian, Hindi & Urdu. Our aim is to simplify the selection and recruitment process of qualified personals across a wide variety of industries in the GCC region.
We guarantee full support during the recruitment and selection of candidates & are committed to the long-term success of your company delivering the highest quality of service.
One of your unique focus points is also enable the newer generation of candidates through our Mostakbly program; it is designed to help streamline the hiring process of recently graduated candidate as well as undergrads through an end-to-end digital experience.
Head of Legal
Robinson Faris Jones - Human Resources (RFJ-HR)
Head of Legal
Equinox Global Investments
Director/Head of Legal
Big Fish Recruitment
|Abu Dhabi||14 Jun|