Job description / Role
- To provide high quality and experienced PA support to a small team of Partners and fee earners.
- Initiates and ensures all month-end bills are processed on time
- Contributes to fee earners' financial performance by proactively working with fee earners to manage their matter balances
- Supports fee earners' business development activity
- Assists with proposal submission- including liaising with various stakeholders (internal and external)
- Ensures all file management processes are undertaken in a timely manner
- High degree of competence in the use of Microsoft Office suite
- Excellent verbal and written communication, with appropriate and effective use of grammar and punctuation
- Three years' experience (or equivalent) gained within a comparable environment and at an appropriate level
- Willingness to work flexibly to meet client needs
About the Company
Robert Walters is one of the world's largest specialist professional recruitment consultancies with 53 offices spanning 24 countries.
We've helped thousands of professionals find permanent, contract and interim roles with leading global corporations, small to medium sized companies and innovative start ups. Our specialist recruitment focus includes: accountancy and finance, banking, engineering, operations, legal, IT, sales, marketing, procurement & logistics, HR and support/administration.