Job description / Role
Below are some of the main responsibilities;
• Understanding of B2B & B2C livestock Sales in Oman
• Knowledge of the dynamics of the consumer-livestock management industry, must have a solid understanding of customer-focused and fact-based selling.
• Basic understanding of animal welfare
• Excellent sales and customer service skills.
• Ability to handle both corporate and retail customers.
• Knowledge of logistic and distribution management of livestock.
• Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
• High level of written and verbal communication skills, organizational planning, teamwork, analytical reasoning and adaptability.
• Must possess a valid driver’s license.
• Sales Responsibility
• Direct Animals Welfare & Distribution/Logistics Responsibility
• Ensure Availability of livestock at Branch Farm
• Customer Service and Support
• People Management
• HSE Management
OMR 1,200 to 1,600 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: to be discussed on the interview
Below are some of the main requirements;
• Graduate in Commerce field
• Course in Livestock Sales & Marketing Management
• Experience livestock sales
• Good Leadership skills
• Knowledge and skills in managing day to day operations in the sales field
• Strong managerial skills, analytical and decision making
About the Company
Globnet is a respected privately owned management consultancy that has been operating in Oman for several years and has built a strong network of contacts in the country at various levels in the public services sector.