Job description / Role
Maintenance Manager (Package: 1200 OMR + Accommodation + Transportation + Flight Tickets)
Our client is a reputable FM company seeking for Maintenance Manager to join their operation. They have a portfolio of blue chip clients and manage TFM (Hard and Soft) services across multiple property types. The successful candidate will manage a team of blue collar workers delivering hard services to a large Petroleum site in remote area in Oman.
- Candidates should be experienced in Technical Facilities management
- Degree qualified in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- Previous Experience managing Industrial/ Oil & Gas or Petroleum site
- Good leadership and communications skills
- Experience in managing a blue collar technical team
- Experience measuring KPI and SLA performance
About the Company
Our aim is to provide our clients and candidates with a consistent, quality service that goes beyond the norm, giving them peace of mind and complete trust in our ability to meet their needs.
Big Fish consultants specialise in their fields and have extensive experience in the region and beyond. We take pride in our knowledge and network and believe that our relationships are built on trust and integrity and are made for the long term.
At Big Fish, as well as caring for the people we work with, we also care about the world and environment we live in, that's why Big Fish support initiatives that promote human welfare, environmental protection and sustainability.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies