Job description / Role
The Maintenance Service Technician will be executing the following tasks:
• Conduct PM & CM maintenance for all Laboratory Equipment’s & Fume Hoods.
• Perform complete installation & commission of new lab equipment with support of equipment manufacture Engineer if required.
• End users training for all laboratory equipment in the contract. New and existing.
• Inspection, certification, repair and Maintenance of high-pressure sampling cylinders.
• Maintain the spare parts and update spare parts stock levels
• Maintain a safe working environment through diligent housekeeping.
• Perform inspection, repair and certification of high-pressure sampling systems
• Minimum qualification requirements for this position shall be as follows:
• Diploma in (Instruments / Mechanical / Production / Chemistry) or equivalent (Omanis will be given preference) should have minimum of 3 years relevant experience with installation, maintenance and training of staff for the lab equipment & Fume Hoods.
• Should have minimum of 3 years relevant experience in Inspection, certification, repair and Maintenance of high-pressure sampling cylinders.
About the Company
Vision Advanced Petroleum Solutions (VAPS) is a professional petroleum engineering consultancy and services that has been established in 2008 with employees of over 30 years of experience in the sector of Oil&Gas upstream business.
Our extensive experience in the oil and gas industry has enabled us to gain remarkable position where we are able to deliver practical and cost effective solutions.
Our vision is to become the lead solutions provider for the oil and gas sector in the globe.