Job description / Role
Makeup Artist - NYX Cosmetics
- As a Makeup Artist, you will have a unique opportunity to drive sales through demonstrating makeup techniques.
- As part of a fast-paced store you should excel at providing an excellent standard of customer service and ensuring that customers have the knowledge and tools to recreate the latest makeup trends at home and with confidence
Qualifications & Requirements:
You will have:
- An ability to demonstrate excellent makeup selling skills
- Good knowledge of professional makeup application
- Excellent people skills coupled with creativity, energy and enthusiasm
- Language skills in both Arabic and English
About the Company
As a leading international franchise operator, with nearly 90 of the world’s most recognised brands in its portfolio, Alshaya Group brings great shopping, dining, leisure and hospitality experiences to millions of customers across the Middle East & North Africa, Russia, Turkey, Europe and beyond.
Alshaya Group is a dynamic multinational business and family owned enterprise with a consistent record of growth and innovation. For 35 years, Alshaya has been a pioneering force in brand franchising, using its exceptional knowledge and experience to expand at pace.
Our portfolio of well-loved international brands includes Starbucks, H&M, Mothercare, Debenhams, American Eagle Outfitters, P.F. Chang’s, The Cheesecake Factory, The Body Shop, M.A.C, Victoria’s Secret, Boots, Pottery Barn, KidZania and, coming soon, Hampton by Hilton.
From one retail franchise store opened in Kuwait in 1983, Alshaya Group has consistently grown and diversified and today offers customers an unparalleled choice of brands across multiple sectors; Fashion & Footwear, Health & Beauty, Food, Optics, Pharmacy, Home Furnishings, Leisure & Entertainment, and Hotels. A diverse, skilled team of 53,000 people from 120 nationalities support more than 4,000 stores, cafes, restaurants and leisure destinations, a growing online business and a commitment to delivering great customer experiences.